nationwide logo

Nationwide home insurance

Churchward House, Kemble Dr, Swindon, SN2 2TA

Why choose Nationwide home insurance?

  • Whatever the cost, you're covered for the repair or rebuild of your home
  • 'New for old' cover on items that are stolen or damaged
  • Up to £50,000 to cover cost of alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable

Nationwide home insurance: facts

  • No hidden fees - the price you see is the price you pay
  • Dedicated claims handler to guide you through complex claims
  • The ability to change your cover at any time, free of charge

Nationwide is the world's largest building society, run for the benefit of its members. With their Home Insurance you choose what’s included in your policy, and only pay for the cover you want.

Nationwide offer flexible cover allowing you to choose what's included in your policy, meaning you only pay for the cover you want. Their buildings and contents cover offer some great benefits as standard as well as giving you the opportunity to upgrade your cover for extra peace of mind. Optional extras include: home emergencies, accidental damage, garden cover and bicycle cover.

Ready to get a quote?

Compare quotes from up to 63 home insurance providers to find our best deal.

Log in to make it quicker

Other home insurance providers we compare