Why choose TopDog travel insurance?
- Medical emergency specialists are on hand 24/7
- They are an experienced, long-trading company
- You get £500 baggage cover (single trip policy)
TopDog travel insurance: facts
- TopDog Travel Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK Plc
- It is a division of Citybond Holdings Plc
- TopDog and Citybond insure 1.5 million people annually
Get the peace of mind that you’re in capable hands with TopDog travel insurance. We’re sure your next trip will be everything you imagined, but if you were to have an emergency it’s best to be covered...
TopDog trades in association with Citybond Holdings Plc and together they’ve been providing happy travellers with insurance since 1984. Annually, 1.5 million people take out travel insurance with them – and they reward their trust by making sure there are skilled medical emergency specialists just a phone call away 24 hours a day.
You get comprehensive cover with a TopDog travel insurance policy too. For example their single trip travel insurance covers you for up to £10m of medical cover, £10,000 personal accident cover, £2m of personal liability cover, £2,250 of cancellation cover and more.
Whatever you’re looking, with Confused.com you can find the best travel insurance deal for you. It’s quick and easy to compare policies from a range of insurers, including TopDog travel insurance.