Why choose Multitrip.com travel insurance?
- Recommended by Which? 2009
- Kids go free on family insurance from Multitrip.com
- Quotes for both single-trip and annual policies are available
Multitrip.com travel insurance: facts
- Multitrip.com Travel Insurance is based in Dublin and Cardiff
- They are part of Blue Insurances Limited
- Blue is the number 1 travel insurance provider in Ireland
We compare travel insurance policies from a range of insurers, including Multitrip.com.
Multitrip.com’s travel insurance offers an impressive amount of features. Which? recommended Multitrip.com travel insurance when they named it as a Best Buy in 2009.
Benefits of Multitrip.com travel insurance include free terrorism cover, medical and personal accident assistance and free flight insurance covering Scheduled Airline Failure. You also get an extended relative definition which means that nephews, nieces and grandparents are counted too.
Whatever you’re looking for from your travel insurance, with Confused.com and Multitrip.com you could find the best deal to suit your budget.
Multitrip.com is a trading name of Blue Insurances Limited UK Reg No FC 26110, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and is EEA authorised to provide insurance services in the United Kingdom by the Financial Service Authority (UK) Firm Ref. No. 431623.