The AA Home Insurance
Customer servicesTel0800 197 6169
Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline or mobile
PO Box 2AA Newcastle Upon Tyne NE99 2AA
Why choose AA home insurance?
- 5 star defaqto rated cover
- Unlimited rebuilding costs for homes with a market value of up to £1 million
- £20,000 for alternative accommodation costs - if your property cannot be lived in due to an insured event
AA home insurance: facts
- The AA was founded in Britain in 1905
- The AA charitable trust supports a number of good causes which focus on educating road users in road safety and campaigning on road safety issues
- The AA started erecting local village signs in 1906 that demonstrated distances and directions to other villages
The AA was founded in 1905, one of their early intentions was to help motorists avoid police speed traps. Their first roadside assistance patrols were carried out on weekends, and only basic pedal cycles were used.
The AA Insurance Services was formed in 1967, and their home insurance products offer a range of great benefits such as theft from garages or outbuildings covered up to £3,000, new for old cover, and contents cover up to £75,000.
The AA offer a Home Plus product in addition to their standard product. The Plus product includes unlimited insured value for your buildings and contents and Home Legal Expenses Cover as standard.
You can also choose from a range of optional extras to ensure your policy gives you the cover you require.