Why choose Privilege home insurance?
Get a quote
- 24-hour home insurance emergency helpline
- Over 20 years of experience
- Buildings cover up to £1m as standard
Ready to get a home insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Privilege home insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.
Privilege home insurance: facts
- Established in 1994
- Two options of cover to choose from: Standard or Platinum
- Family legal protection up to £100,000 available as an extra
As Privilege say “You don’t have to be posh to be privileged”, and with Privilege home insurance you’ll get loads of perks without the posh price tag. Since launching in 1994, Privilege have developed into one of the UK's leading insurance companies as part of the Direct Line Group.
You can choose from buildings, contents or combined policies and choose flexible payments to suit you. Their call centres are open 7 days a week and Privilege also offer a free 24-hour helpline for advice on emergencies. Privilege combined policies come with the following features as standard:
- Contents cover up to £100,000
- Buildings cover up to £1m
- Alternative accommodation provision
- Garden contents cover
- Unlimited frozen food cover
There are two levels of cover available: Privilege and Privilege Platinum. Privilege Platinum comes with all of the benefits that Privilege offers, but with the added peace of mind of unlimited buildings cover and enhanced contents cover.
Privilege Platinum combined policies come with £3,000 cover for downloaded content and cover for matching sets; so that if your chair is ruined - Privilege Platinum will replace the whole set if a matching item cannot be sourced.