- Just because your caravan stays in one place, doesn't mean it can't benefit from caravan insurance. Static caravan insurance keeps your investment covered even if you don't choose to take it on the road.
- Similar to home insurance, coverage for caravans extends from accidental cosmetic damages to contents replacement. This can keep your static caravan in top shape even if it's damaged while you're away.
- You can compare caravan insurance from various insurance providers with Confused.com to find the best policy for your needs.
- Cover your caravan even when you're not there.
- Full coverage options available for your caravan's contents.
- Keep your caravan safe from damage resulting from natural causes
- Confused.com makes it simple for caravan owners to find insurance. Simply input some details about you and your caravan and Confused.com will search for our best deals.
- In addition to static caravan policies, we also help owners find coverage for touring caravans. And those with motorhomes can also find policies for their holiday adventures with Confused.com.
Confused.com motorhome and caravan insurance is administered by Vast Visibility Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 566973. Vast Visibility Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 05866769 at office: 8 Princes Parade, Liverpool, L3 1DL. Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from Vast Visibility Ltd which is a percentage of the total commission if you decide to buy through our website. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.