- Contract phones can be a good way to get a top of the range smartphone such as the Samsung Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5 without having to pay out hundreds of pounds upfront.
- In a climate of data hungry devices, finding plans with 'all you can eat data' or 'unlimited' download amounts can be almost as important as the phone. Having a mobile phone contract means you don't have to keep topping up your phone, and as long as you pay your bills on time, there should be no reason to worry about making that call or sending that text, other than whether or not you have a signal of course!
- Not having to worry if you have credit to make an important call/text
- Always connected to the internet (depending on your tariff)
- Often come with better handsets / more functionality
If your contract is up for renewal, or if you're looking to change from pay as you go, compare contract mobiles with Confused.com to see what our best deals are.
- If you're in the market for a pay monthly phone, and don't want the worry of running out of credit, compare mobile phones with Confused.com to find our best deal. Take top names such as Apple, HTC, Orange and O2 to see how they compare on prices and plans.
- Pick from a simple range of questions to help you find our best selection, just select what type of phone you prefer (flip, touchscreen, slide etc), then what features are most important to you (camera, sound, connectivity). Once you've done that, pick the type of tarrif that suits you best, (how much you want to pay per month, and selecting benefits such as inclusive minutes and texts). When that's done you'll be presented with our best packages tailored to your requirements.
- You can compare a range of providers, makes, models, plans and even ones with free gifts, to find the plan that meets your needs the best.