Having a pay as you go mobile can help you to take control of how much you spend on your phone without the stress of monthly bills. Just because you have a pay as you go (PAYG) plan, doesn't mean you have to miss out on data bundles or add-ons for extra texts and minutes. You could either spend a bit of money on buying the phone you like, and a pay as you go sim to go with it, or keep your old phone and get a new SIM and PAYG plan to pop inside it instead.
- Control over how much you spend on your phone
- Not tied into a long contract
- Freedom to upgrade your phone more easily
- Not having a mobile phone these days is a rarity, but contract phones aren't for everyone. Pay as you go gives you more control of how much you spend on your phone. Whether this is your first mobile, or a replacement or upgrade, by comparing brands such as Apple, HTC, Samsung and Nokia, you could find the right plan for you.
- Compare mobile phones for speedy texting or long conversations for the lowest rates. You can also find large allowances for internet use on your smart phone by comparing providers.