Why choose Legal & General life insurance?
- Guaranteed insurability option - the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting
(subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
Legal & General life insurance: facts
- Legal & General was established 1836
- Legal & General look after the financial security of over 10 million customers in the UK and US
- They have £983 billion of assets under management
In business for more than 180 years, Legal & General is one of the country’s leading life insurance providers.
Legal & General understand that, as a customer, you need different things depending on what life stage you are at.
Legal & General life insurance offers flexible, low cost life insurance and Life and Critical Illness Insurance. Terminal illness cover is also included in the Legal & General Life Cover plans at no extra cost.