Lidl Plus Reward Terms and Conditions
The £20 Lidl Plus reward will be subject to the terms and conditions below:
• For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions the Promoter is Lidl Stiftung & Co. (“Lidl” or “Lidl Plus”) whose registered office is at KG, Stiftsbergstraße 1, 74167 Neckarsulm, Germany.
• These are the Promoter’s terms and conditions.
• The Lidl Plus reward can be redeemed by residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
• To redeem the £20 Lidl Plus reward you must be age 18 or over and must have access to download the Lidl Plus rewards app via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
• Account holder mobile number and email address required to sign up to Lidl Plus.
• Once your claim has been validated as successful and your Lidl Plus Reward Email has been sent to you, you will be reminded to download the Lidl Plus app if you haven’t already and will be prompted to provide the correct email address connected to your Lidl Plus app account.
• It is your responsibility to provide the correct email address linked to your Lidl Plus members app account, and any incorrect information supplied will result in delays in processing your Lidl Plus reward.
• Following you supplying your email address connected to your Lidl Plus app (as detailed in step 6 above), it may take up to 14 working days to apply your £20 Lidl Plus reward to your Lidl Plus app. You will be sent a courtesy email advising you when your reward has been applied to your Lidl Plus app. If you opt in to Lidl Plus marketing, you will also receive courtesy push notifications advising once your coupon has been applied to your Lidl Plus account.
• If Lidl Plus are unable to locate a Lidl Plus account using the email information you supplied, you will be sent a courtesy email advising you to check and confirm your email address. You will have 7 days from the date this email is sent to check and confirm your information, after which you will no longer be able to resubmit your information and will lose the right to your Lidl Plus reward.
• Once your £20 Lidl Plus coupon has been applied to your Lidl plus app, your coupon will be valid for 28 days. Actual dates shown on the coupon details in the Lidl Plus app.
• Only one £20 Confused.com coupon can be used per single transaction.
• The £20 Lidl Plus coupon strictly cannot be used or reissued after its expiry date.
• £20 coupon can be used for £20 off shopping when you spend £20 or more in a single transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, you cannot redeem your £20 Lidl Plus coupon on transactions under £20 and no change will be given.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other Lidl Plus coupons which give a discount on an overall spend in a single transaction.
• Alcohol and infant formula does not count towards the spend amount. Cannot redeem coupon on alcohol or infant formula.
• Coupon can be used on full priced items or against reduced price or sale items.
• Coupon must be presented at Lidl store till at time of purchase.
• Screenshots, pictures or printouts will not be accepted; only original coupons shown within the Lidl Plus app are deemed as valid.
• Coupons are only redeemable by Lidl Plus account holders in Lidl GB (excluding NI) branches. Participating UK Lidl branches can be found at www.lidl.co.uk.
• The £20 Lidl Plus coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Coupon value is 0.0001p.
• Coupon is not for resale or publication.
• Data charges may apply.
• Coupon remains property of Lidl Great Britain Limited.
• Proportion of total coupon discount will be deducted from each item purchased.
• If number of items exceeds total coupon discount (in pence), proportion of total coupon discount will be deducted from the earliest items scanned until total coupon discount has been used.
• Any refunds on items purchased using a coupon discount will be refunded at the discounted price (with no credit refunded for the coupon or applicable portion of the coupon used on such item.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 27th October 2021.