Why choose American Express?
- Provides cover for vet fees for accident, injury and illness
- Provides cover for losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Provides cover for vet fees abroad through the Pet Travel Scheme
American Express: facts
- A range of Essential, Standard, Standard plus, Vital and Classic products available offering comprehensive levels of cover
- Vet nurses will take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns about your pet
- American Express pet insurance is arranged and administered by Pinnacle Insurance
American Express pet insurance policies offer lifetime, maximum benefit and time limited cover, meaning you can find the level of cover that is right for you. Also, with their Petcall helpline, vet nurses are on hand 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you may have with your pet’s health.
Should you fall ill and be hospitalised, American Express cover emergency boarding fees, to help cover costs when you are unable to care for your pet.