Why choose Homebase Pet Insurance?
- For your dog, there is a range of Silver, Gold or Platinum packages that offer their own benefits and levels of cover
- For your cat, there is a choice of Cat Care or Cat Care Plus. Cat Care Plus gives you up to £2,500 worth of vets' fees cover each year
- Policies give you access to a 24hr freephone hotline to qualified veterinary nurses
Homebase Pet Insurance: facts
- The platinum cover could provide up to £7,500 (dogs only) worth of cover per year for vets' fees should your pet get a long term illness
- Puppies and kittens can be covered from 8 weeks old
- Homebase gives you the option to pay monthly at no extra cost
Homebase have been dealing with pet insurance for 10 years so they have every confidence in dealing with your claim or any problems you may come against. Their 24hr freephone hotline is available 365 days a year to help with any illnesses or queries you have about your furry loved one for your own peace of mind.
If your pet does have an accident and you have to make a claim, Homebase could pay the vet directly which means less hassle for you and more time to help your cat or dog recuperate.
If you have a cat, Homebase could make a £15 contribution towards a micro-chip, or if you micro-chip your feline friend after you've taken out a policy, Homebase could reduce your overall premium by £15 as a contribution.
Homebase have also teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, one of the largest and most experienced pet insurers in the UK, to help give you their best cover.