- Established - 1810 as a manufacturer of coffee mills
- Headquarters - Ave de la Grande Armee (Paris), and Sochaux, France
- Products - Automobiles only
- Parent company - PSA Peugeot Citroen
Peugeot have been producing automobiles for over a century, and have been forerunners in the market for much of that time, so it’s understandable why their customers expect a certain level of quality, style, and reliability from their products; their current range of commercial vehicles does not seem to let their reputation down.
From the compact Bipper to the bulky Boxer, their commercial vehicles all follow a trend that combines style with practicality, and whilst the range of options and conversions available may not be as wide as some other van manufacturers, they still seem to have an answer for the demands of most van drivers.
Whatever you use your van for, its important you have the right insurance policy in place to protect you, it, and your business. You can complete a quick form with Confused.com and receive our best quotes for your van insurance in minutes, or if you are just looking for further information, browse our van insurance guides, which are full of useful information for the modern van driver. You may also find the following sources useful;
- Confused.com's guide to cutting your van insurance costs may help you keep your premiums to a minimum
- The DVLA website can help you calculate what tax band your Peugeot van might fall into