2. These are the Promoter’s terms and conditions.
3. The unique code can be redeemed at participating Greggs shops in the UK and Northern Ireland. Excluded shops are those situated in MOTO forecourts – Doncaster North, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston East, Hilton Park North, Lancaster North & South, Southwaite North, Trowell North & South, Leigh Delamare East & West, Rugby, Frankley North & South, Donnington Park, Wetherby.
4. The unique code is only valid on regular hot drinks: Americano, White Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte, Speciality Latte (vanilla), Flat White, Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Mocha, Tea & Speciality Tea (Green and Peppermint). Also available on regular seasonal hot drinks, all hot drinks are subject to availability.
5. The unique code covers the cost of a regular hot drink as outlined in term 11 Any additional purchases made will be charged accordingly and payment for these is the responsibility of the customer.
6. To redeem your unique code, show your QR code on your mobile phone at your chosen Greggs location. If there are any issues scanning the QR code, the staff member will use the unique code supporting your QR code.
7. Only one unique code can be used per transaction.
8. Unique code only valid to take away.
9. The unique code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Unique code value is 0.0001p.
10. Unique code is not for resale or publication.
11. Offer is subject to availability and whilst stocks last. An alternative product may be supplied.
12. Greggs reserves the right to refuse/amend this offer in any way deemed appropriate.
Bonus reward terms and conditions:1. These are the Confused.com terms and conditions that relate to the bonus reward.
2. The bonus reward entitles 12 regular hot drinks from Greggs, one a month, via the Confused.com app through a unique code.
3. Your first month's bonus reward QR code will become available as soon as your Confused.com Reward is verified. After that, a unique code will become available on the 1st of each month, until 12 monthly codes have been issued, and each code can be used on any date during that respective month. Please note, whilst most UK Greggs stores will remain open on Bank Holidays, opening hours of smaller stores may vary. If the code is not used in that month it will expire. The code cannot be reissued.
4. To use a code, it must be activated. Once activated, you will have 24 hours to use it. After this time the code can no longer be used and will expire.
5. If you activated your code on the last day of the month, that code will only be valid until 11.59pm on that day. The next months code will then become available the following day.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 12th September 2022.