MCE motorbike insurance policy details
MCE Insurance offers 3 levels of cover:
- Third-party only
- Third-party, fire and theft
All MCE motorbike policies include the following benefits:
- Liability to third parties means the insurer covers any sum you’d be liable for following death or injury to another person. It also includes damage to their property, if the incident involved your motorbike.
- Protection for others riding the insured motorbike. Providing they have the appropriate driving licence, third-party liability cover is provided.
- Personal injury cover up to £1,000 if an accident causes injury or death.
- Emergency treatment costs are reimbursed after an incident involving the motorbike.
- Continental travel cover for riding the bike in the EU, Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway or Switzerland, in a trip of up to 90 days.
- Roadside assistance and accident recovery.
Third-party, fire and theft policies include all of these features as standard, plus:
- Cover for theft and fire damage, where the insurer covers you for loss or damage to your motorbike if it's stolen or set on fire.
- A 3-year guarantee for repairs that need to be made to your motorcycle.
Comprehensive insurance provides all of these features, plus:
- Accidental damage cover, so you’re covered if you accidentally damage your motorbike.
MCE offers a selection of motorbike insurance policies, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying motorbike insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.