Vitalitylife life insurance
Why choose VitalityLife life insurance?
- Terminal illness cover
- Serious illness cover for children (where life and serious illness is selected)
- Benefits to make you healthier - such as discounts from their reward partners
VitalityLife life insurance: facts
- Previously known as PruProtect
- PruProtect was launched in 2007 as a joint venture between Prudential and Discovery (South Africa's leading insurer)
- Discovery has now taken full ownership of PruProtect. As a result, PruProtect changed its name to VitalityLife.
The aim of this product is to provide great life insurance cover while encouraging people to improve their health at the same time.
VitalityLife insurance also provides comprehensive serious illness cover for up to 66 listed conditions and primary cover for 102.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 9 life insurance providers to find the best deal.
Or call now on 0800 652 9754
Other life insurance providers we compare
Confused Life is arranged and administered by Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office; 2nd Floor Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, United Kingdom, YO26 4GB. Registered in England and Wales No 2467691.
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium if you decide to buy through our website. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.