Why choose VitalityLife life insurance?
- Terminal illness cover
- Serious illness cover for children (where life and serious illness is selected)
- Benefits to make you healthier - such as discounts from their reward partners
VitalityLife life insurance: facts
- Previously known as PruProtect
- PruProtect was launched in 2007 as a joint venture between Prudential and Discovery (South Africa's leading insurer)
- Discovery has now taken full ownership of PruProtect. As a result, PruProtect changed its name to VitalityLife.
The aim of this product is to provide great life insurance cover while encouraging people to improve their health at the same time.
VitalityLife insurance also provides comprehensive serious illness cover for up to 66 listed conditions and primary cover for 102.