Spectrum travel insurance
Customer services:Tel0330 123 5717
Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number
109 Elmers End Road
Why choose Spectrum travel insurance?
- Policies available with zero excess
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500
- Scheduled Airline Failure cover available on all policies
Spectrum travel insurance: facts
- Spectrum Travel Insurance is underwritten by URV
- It is a division of Citybond Holdings Ltd, a long trading established company who have been providing travellers with insurance for over 30 years
- Tailor make your policy to suit your requirements
Enjoy your holiday knowing you have all the cover you're likely to need from Spectrum Travel Insurance.
Choose from Single Trip cover, or if you intend to travel more than once a year, see how much you could save by picking annual cover from Spectrum Travel Insurance. Enjoy your holiday or trip safe in the knowledge that cover is provided each time.
Whatever you're looking for from your travel insurance, at Confused.com we make it quick and easy to compare travel insurance from a large number of insurers, including Spectrum.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 55 travel insurance providers to find the best deal.
Got a question about travel?
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.