Zurich life insurance
Zurich Assurance Ltd
Why choose Zurich life insurance?
- Guaranteed insurability option - the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting
(subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Free accidental death benefit during application assessment – subject to terms and conditions (for a limited period only)
Zurich life insurance: facts
- Zurich Life Insurance’s head quarters are in Switzerland
- They have offices in Europe, US, Asia and Latin America
- Zurich is a publicly listed company
Zurich life insurance plans include level protection and decreasing mortgage cover. The benefits range from mortgage cover, and lump sum life insurance for your family.
Zurich is one of Europe’s leading insurance providers, with more than 60,000 employees across 170 countries globally.