Why choose AEGON life insurance?
- Free accidental death benefit pre-completion
- Guaranteed insurability option - the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting
(subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Free accidental death benefit during application assessment
- Carefirst – 24 hour policyholder helpline service
AEGON life insurance: facts
- Otto Thorenson is CEO of AEGON life insurance
- AEGON is an accredited Investor in People
- AEGON became the new name for Scottish Equitable in the 1990s
AEGON is the new name for Scottish Equitable and is based in Edinburgh. Scottish Equitable provided pensions, insurance, investments and annuities since 1832.
Confused.com offers AEGON life insurance products including critical illness protection and life cover.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 10 life insurance providers to find the best deal.
Or call now on 0800 652 9754
Other life insurance providers we compare
Need help with life insurance?
Confused Life is arranged and administered by Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office; Friars House, 52A East Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1JG. Registered in England and Wales No 2467691.
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium if you decide to buy through our website. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.