Lloyds car insurance policy details
Lloyds offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Lloyds break their car insurance down into three main categories:
- Third party only
- Third party fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive
Third-party car insurance covers bodily injuries or death of a third party and damage to a third party’s car or property caused by your car.
Third party fire and theft insurance covers all of the above, and adds in cover for your own car if its stolen or damaged through fire.
Comprehensive car insurance offers you all of the above, plus a range of added benefits.
- A courtesy car whilst your car is at one of Lloyds Banks approved repairers
- A new car replacement if a car you bought new in the last 12 months is stolen and not recovered
- Vandalism cover if your car is damaged maliciously
- European cover, allowing you to drive abroad for up to 60 days
- Lock and key insurance, which will provide a replacement lock if your keys or ignition activation device is stolen
- Three year guarantee on approved claims repairs