Why choose Lloyds Bank car insurance?
- Call centres open 7 days a week - including Bank Holidays
- 24/7 online self-service centre
- 60 days European Union Cover - at the same level of cover as you get in the UK
Lloyds Bank car insurance: facts
- Arranged and administered by BISL Limited
- Underwritten by a panel of top UK's insurers
- Lloyds Bank was originally founded in 1765
In 1765, Sampson Lloyd II, John Taylor and their two sons invested £2,000 each to set up 'Taylors and Lloyds' of Birmingham. Since then, Lloyds Bank has grown to become a household name in banking. In 1822, Lloyds Bank introduced the beehive as their symbol, epitomising thrift and industry.
Lloyds Bank now have a successful car insurance product, arranged and administered by BISL Limited as part of the BGL Group. BGL employ over 3,000 staff and insure over 8 million customers across the UK. Contact centres are open 7 days a week (including bank holidays) and their insurance is underwritten by a panel of top UK's insurers so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
Comprehensive cover with Lloyds Bank comes with the following benefits as standard:
- Courtesy car (subject to eligibility and availability)
- Vandalism cover, so if your car is damaged maliciously, you're still protected
- Personal effects cover up to £100
- 3 years guarantee on repairs carried out at approved garages
You can also choose from six different levels of breakdown cover and legal protection up to £100,000 as optional extras, for an additional cost.