1. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1200 hours on 3 February 2014 and closes at 1200 hours on 10 February 2014.
4. To enter, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 'Non-alcoholic Drinks Giveaway' and the name of the prize you are after (prizes listed in point 7 below) in the subject line. Include your full name, date of birth and postal address in the body of the email. You can find the full Taste Test: Non-Alcoholic Drinks article and giveaway here: http://www.confused.com/life-insurance/articles/taste-test-non-alcoholic-drink-wine-beer-cider
5. Only one entry per prize is allowed per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first received email will be entered.
6. You can enter for more than one prize but you must send a separate email for each prize.
7. There are four prizes to be won:
- 2 x a selection of 12 bottles of non-alcoholic beer
- 1 x a selection of six bottles of non-alcoholic red wine
- 1 x a selection of six bottles of non-alcoholic white wine
8. The prize winners will be randomly selected on 11 February 2014, from all of the entries correctly submitted.
9. The prize winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address provided on the entry.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected at random from remaining entries.
11. No purchase is necessary.
12. Prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of contact being established with the prize winner, subject to availability.
13. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
16. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com Non-alcoholic Drinks Giveaway, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 1 June 2014.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value or to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
18. In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
19. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
20. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
Back to top