Why choose ScottishPower gas & electricity?
- Choice of fixed prices and capped deals
- Donation to charity with the Simply Green tariff
- ScottishPower has over 5m gas and electricity customers
ScottishPower gas & electricity: facts
- ScottishPower encourage customers to nominate staff for WOW awards
- The company was established over 50 years ago
- ScottishPower employs 24,000 staff worldwide
ScottishPower has millions of gas and electricity customers, both households and businesses. It has a range of energy tariffs including greener tariffs, pay in advance tariffs and tariffs for vulnerable people. ScottishPower also offers boiler services and advice on being more energy efficient.
There are four parts to the ScottishPower business: wholesale energy, retail energy, energy networks and wind farm development (PPM energy).
ScottishPower is building wind turbines in Scotland to increase the amount of green energy it produces. Through these wind farms, it aims to provide hundreds of thousands of homes with green energy and help meet renewable energy targets.
Confused.com compare tariffs from all the UK's energy providers, including ScottishPower. On average, 10% of our customers save [$energy-savings] on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)