M&S car insurance
Why choose M&S car insurance?
- Child seat cover included
- 3-year guarantee on repairs using approved garages
- Personal accident cover up to £10,000 included as standard
M&S car insurance: facts
- 24-hour claims helpline and UK call centres
- Arranged and administered by BISL Limited
- Established in 2004
'Marks & Spencer Ltd' was first established in 1884 in Kirkgate Market, Leeds, as a Penny Bazaar. Since then, M&S have grown into a household name, launching their car insurance product in 2004. M&S continue to offer the same good quality customer service through their car insurance, with UK call centres open 7 days a week - including Bank Holidays.
M&S car insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited, who search their panel of selected UK insurers to get you a great quote.
Comprehensive policies with M&S come with the following great benefits as standard:
- Child seat protection following an accident
- Personal effects cover
- EU cover up to 90 days
- Personal accident cover up to £10,000
- 3-year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
You can also opt to add legal cover up to £100,000, key cover up to £1,000 and there are four different levels of breakdown cover to choose from.