Why choose Ladybird car insurance?
- Part of the multi-award winning Fresh Insurance Services Group
- Over 75,000 customers across the UK
- Optional extras to extend your cover
Ladybird car insurance: facts
- Trading for over 15 years
- Specialists in high-risk policies
- UK call centres with over 200 fully-trained staff
Ladybird is part of the multi-award winning Fresh Insurance Services Group. Fresh was established in 2002 and operates from two call centres in Redditch and Bracknell. Due to its continuous growth, Fresh now employs over 200 staff and provides cover for over 75,000 customers.
It's won Personal Lines Broker of the Year Award from various institutions over the years, most recently at the British Insurance Awards in 2017.
Ladybird has always been a pioneer of the lady driver, and now offers its competitive rates to both male and female drivers alike. It offers policies for all kinds of specialist risks - such as for those with a history of claims or convictions, and those with modified and imported cars.
You can also choose to enhance your policy by adding any of the following optional extras:
- Platinum legal cover
- breakdown cover
- key cover
- excess protection