Why choose Ladybird car insurance?
- Part of the award-winning Fresh Group
- Over 40,000 customers across the UK
- Two different levels of breakdown cover to choose from
Ladybird car insurance: facts
- Over 10 years' experience in insurance
- Specialists in high risk policies
- UK call centres with fully trained staff
Ladybird is part of the award-winning Fresh Group. Fresh was established in 2002 and operate from two call centres in Redditch and Bracknell, growing continuously they now have over 200 staff. Fresh cover over 70,000 customers across the UK and have won multiple awards for Personal Lines Broker of the Year.
Ladybird have always been pioneers of the 'lady driver' and now offer their competitive rates to both male and female drivers. They offer policies to all kinds of specialist risks, such as those with a history of claims and convictions, modified and imported cars and learner drivers.
With Ladybird car insurance you can choose from a number of different payment options and comprehensive policies come with EU cover up to 30 days, personal effects cover and windscreen cover. You can also choose to add:
- Legal protection
- Key cover
- Two different levels of breakdown cover
- Gadget cover