Why choose Coverbox car insurance?
- Telematics car insurance provider
- Free telematics box/theft tracker installed
- Online dashboard to give you feedback on your driving
Coverbox insurance: facts
- Based in the UK
- Coverbox rewards safer drivers with lower premiums
- The box is also a tracker, so it can help find your car if it's stolen
Car insurance can be expensive, especially for young or inexperienced drivers. To keep their prices down Coverbox offer Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft policies, with the added benefit of in-car smart technology. A small device (also known as a black box) is fitted in your car to record your journeys. The information can then assist in the event of an accident, allow you to monitor your driving and help with the premium at renewal.
Coverbox give you feedback via a personal online dashboard so that you can see how, where, when and how far you’ve driven. The device is supplied and fitted free of charge, by a qualified fitter at a time and place that is convenient to you, within the first 14 days of your policy starting. As well as helping you to become a better driver, Coverbox also provide some great benefits with their policies:
- Online documents so that you don't lose them and have access 24/7
- Courtesy car (subject to availability and comprehensive only)
- Personal accident cover (comprehensive only)
- Personal belongings cover (comprehensive only)