Why choose Legal & General life insurance?
Get a quote
- Guaranteed insurability option (the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting, subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
Ready to get a life insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying direct is not always cheaper – you could get a better deal with Confused.com.
Legal & General life insurance: facts
- Legal & General was established 1836
- There are 6.9 million Legal & General Life Insurance customers in the UK
- They have £320 billion of assets under management
In business for more than 175 years and with 6.9 million customers in the UK, Legal & General is one of the country’s leading life insurance providers.
Legal & General understand that, as a customer, you need different things depending on what life stage you are at.
Legal & General life insurance offers flexible, low cost life insurance and Life and Critical Illness Insurance. Terminal illness cover is also included in the Legal & General Life Cover plans at no extra cost.