Why choose Avanti travel insurance?
- Cover up to a maximum age of 85 years
- Cover for many pre-existing medical conditions
- Single trip, annual, winter sports, backpacker and business travel policies
Avanti travel insurance: facts
- Providing travel insurance since 1996
- Avanti Travel Insurance is based in Braintree, Essex.
- Rated as a Best Buy policy in the Which? 2010 travel insurance review in terms of price and cover for customers aged 65-69 years and those aged 80 and above.
Avanti Travel Insurance is a specialist provider of low cost and quality cover for individuals, couples and families. If you do have a problem while abroad, or with any part of your policy, then customers can contact their UK sales team, who are available 7 days a week.
Avanti Travel Insurance offers customers a range of policies up to a maximum age of 85 years and can also cover a wide range of pre-existing medical conditions.
Avanti Travel Insurance is one of the many insurers we use to search for travel insurance quotes. Whatever you’re looking for from your holiday insurance, with Confused.com you can find our best deals quickly and easily.
Avanti Travel Insurance is a trading style of Avanti Insurance Limited. Avanti Insurance Limited is an Appointed Representative of Healthcare Partners Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Policies are underwritten by Groupama Insurance Company.