- Vaccinations - It's best to contact your GP in advance to check if you’re up to date with your jabs and if you require any specific vaccinations for the area you're travelling to. The Typhoid vaccine is strongly recommended for Asia and is available in both pill and shot form.
- Money - Consider taking a combination of both cash and travel cheques on your trip to Asia. Travel credit cards are a safer way to carry your money but don’t forget to let your bank know that you’re going away in case they put a block on your card when you try to use it.
Asia: Did you know?
- The food of Asia is world famous – curries from India and Thailand, sushi from Japan and of course, the takeaway favourite, the Chinese
- Asia has a long and fascinating history that will inspire and enthral you, with a wide variety of cultures and religions
- There are many organised tours of Asian countries which could be worth considering to help you see the best bits safely
Confused.com’s Travel Insurance solution is provided by theIdol.com. theidol.com is a trading style of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office; Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA. Registered in England no: 04231834. theidol.com is part of the Legal & General group.