Why choose John Lewis car insurance?
- Up to 75% no claims discount to reward careful drivers
- Audio and sat nav equipment cover available
- Emergency taxi refund of up to £50 if you get stuck without a car
John Lewis car insurance: facts
- Part of the John Lewis Partnership including department stores and Waitrose
- Policies come with 90 days cover in Europe plus optional breakdown cover
- 5* Defaqto rated car insurance
Formerly known as GreenBee insurance, the John Lewis Partnership offer car insurance based on great value and service. John Lewis first opened their doors in 1864 as a drapers on Oxford Street, taking 16 shillings and 4 pence on their first day. Over the past 150 years, they have developed into one of Britain's leading high-street retail businesses, working to develop their car insurance business, whilst still delivering outstanding customer service.
They’ll also give you some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- A courtesy car for up to 21 days
- 90 days of EU cover
- £250 personal belongings cover
- Key cover
They also offer some additional optional extras to enhance your insurance package, including up to £100,000 legal cover, three levels of breakdown and the option to protect your no claims bonus.
Remember, buying direct with John Lewis is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.