Why choose eCar insurance?
- Up to 90 days EU cover as standard with comprehensive policies
- All your documents are stored online, available 24/7
- Full online service - no waiting in call centre queues
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying eCar insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including eCar.
eCar insurance: facts
- Offices based in Newcastle and Bristol
- eCar have sold over 1 million policies
- Over 250 friendly staff
eCar have over 250 staff based in Bristol and Newcastle who have sold over 1 million policies. Although there is a customer services line if you get really stuck, you can manage your policy online 24/7, which means that you won't have to wait in call centres queues and listen to endless automatic recordings.
By not having expensive call centres, eCar can pass those savings on to you whille still including some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Up to 90 days EU cover
- Up to £100,000 legal cover
- Courtesy car (where applicable)
- Up to £150 of personal effects cover
You can also opt to protect your no claims bonus or add breakdown cover for vehicles under 8 years old as an optional extra to give you extra peace of mind on the roads.