Why choose Bell car insurance?
Bell car insurance: facts
- Bell car insurance is part of the Admiral Group
- Over 20 years' experience in insurance
- Won Great Places to Work Best Large Workplace UK 2012
What is Bell and how does it work?
Bell are part of Admiral Group, who have over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. The Admiral Group are based in Cardiff and have been featured in the Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Great Places to Work Best Workplace every year since they were established.
Bell offers an innovative new product - they will send you a small device to be plugged into the 12-volt socket in your car, which helps them to figure out how well you drive. The device only needs to be plugged in for 3 months and during that time you will receive regular feedback by email.
After 3 months simply return the device and you could qualify for a further discount based on your driving. There are no curfews and their call centres are open 7 days a week to help you with any questions as well as their 24-hour emergency claims line.
Bell include many great benefits as standard, including:
- Courtesy car (when using an approved garage)
- EU cover for up to 90 days
- Personal effects cover up to £100
- Audio and visual cover up to £1,250
You can also choose from three different levels of breakdown to enhance your policy, keycare up to £1,500 and personal injury cover up to £100,000.