The Shell 2 x £10 fuel rewards will be subject to the terms and conditions below:
- To redeem this reward you must be aged 17 years or over and have a live Shell Go+ account and either the Shell Go+ app, card or key fob.
- The Shell 2 x £10 fuel reward is only redeemable at participating Shell sites in England, Scotland and Wales. Rewards cannot be redeemed at Shell sites in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- If you are an existing customer of Shell Go+, it is your responsibility to provide the correct email address connected to your Shell Go+ account when prompted via your Reward Email, so that the 2 x £10 fuel reward can be applied to the correct Shell Go+ account. If you are new to Shell Go+, you will be required to create a new Shell Go+ account when prompted via your Reward Email, so that the 2 x £10 fuel reward can be applied. Any incorrect information supplied may result in delays in assigning your reward.
- The 2 x £10 fuel reward will be added to your Shell Go+ account within 30 minutes of completing all necessary steps detailed through your Reward Email.
- Both 2 x £10 fuel rewards will be automatically activated upon assignment to a Shell Go+ account and ready for use. If any other offers, vouchers or rewards featured on Shell Go+ are active alongside your £10 fuel rewards in relation to Confused.com Rewards, you will need to deactivate the offers you do not want to use, so that your £10 fuel reward can be redeemed. For the avoidance of doubt, both of your £10 fuel rewards in relation to Confused.com Rewards can remain active at the same time, but cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. If other offers are active alongside your Confused.com fuel rewards, the offer with the shortest validity will be automatically redeemed at the point of transaction.
- The 2 x £10 fuel rewards will expire 60-days after the date of issue by Shell and cannot be used or reissued after this expiry date.
- When a Fuel reward has been issued it will be reflected in the ‘Rewards’ section under ‘personalised rewards’, of your Shell Go+ account. The 2 x £10 fuel rewards will be automatically loaded to your digital Shell Go+ Card which can be accessed via the ‘My Card’ section on the Shell Go+ app and accessible via your card/keyfob.
- Shell will also notify you of the issue of your rewards by email or push notification if you have opted in for Shell Go+ news and updates.
- Once issued, your fuel rewards can only be used at a participating Shell service station if it is activated prior to visiting the participating service station. This can be done in a member’s Shell Go+ account, which is accessible via the Shell Go+ App and/or through the Shell Go+ Website. Visit http://www.goplus.shell.com for a list of participating service stations.
- Please note that only one £10 fuel reward can be redeemed per fuel transaction, for fuel expenditure that is equal to or greater than your fuel bill. For the avoidance of doubt, you cannot use an individual £10 fuel reward on fuel purchases under £10. You cannot combine multiple Confused.com Shell fuel rewards in the same transaction. If the price of your fuel exceeds the £10 value of the fuel reward, the outstanding balance must be paid on purchase.
- Each £10 fuel reward may be redeemed at till point or via the ‘Pay at Pump’ service in the Shell app at selected participating Shell service stations. To view a list of participating stations, visit https://support.shell.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005985409-Which-Shell-petrol-stations-have-Pay-at-Pump-
- The fuel rewards can only be used to pay for fuel, and cannot be used for the purchase of other goods or services in the Shell service station or at electric vehicle charging points.
- Your fuel reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, prize or benefit that is in or outside of the Shell Go+ programme.
- Your fuel reward cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The fuel reward can only be redeemed by the person it was issued to.
- Full terms and conditions for Shell Go+ can be found here https://www.goplus.shell.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions. Please note that your 2 x £10 fuel reward via Confused Rewards is separate from any other benefits and rewards offered to you as a Shell Go+ member, such rewards are offered and managed by Shell.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 28th February 2023.