iGO4 policy details
iGO4 offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
iGO4 offers two categories of car insurance:
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive
Third party fire and theft insurance covers damage to other people's vehicles and property as well as any injuries they suffer in an accident you are involved in.
It’ll pay for loss of or damage to your car as a result of fire, theft or attempted theft. You are also covered if there is any malicious damage to your car, including motoring equipment, other than audio visual equipment.
Comprehensive car insurance covers all of the above, and will also pay for repairs to your car, even if the damage was caused by you rather than the other driver.
It also comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Repair or replacement of your car if it is damaged accidentally even if it was your fault
- Personal accident cover up to £5,000 if you, or your spouse/civil partner are injured
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car
- Personal belongings cover
- Loss and theft of keys cover up to £750
- European use for up to 90 days driving in the EU
- Audio equipment cover
- An uninsured driver promise that means your no-claims discount can be reinstated and any excess refunded if you're in an accident with an uninsured driver where the incident isn't your fault
Their electric car insurance cover also includes:
- Battery cover
- Charging cable cover
- Liability cover against accidents such as cable trips