Why choose Utilita Energy Ltd gas & electricity?
- Utilita Energy Ltd is the UK's leading provider of prepayment gas & electricity
- Smart metering technology helps you manage usage at the touch of a button
- Easy top-up options online, by text, on the phone or at any PayPoint outlet
- 'Friendly credit' means you won't get cut off on weekends, evenings or bank holidays
- £10 'Emergency credit' when you need it
- UK based call centre
Utilita Energy Ltd is an independent gas and electricity supplier, specialising in prepayment energy, utilising the newest smart metering technology. As the UK’s leading provider of prepaid energy, their focus is on maintaining competitive tariffs for energy-conscious households, and delivering user-friendly prepaid utility service.
No longer tied to plugging a key or card into your meter, Utilita Energy Ltd's Smart metering service tops up meters remotely, regardless of how you pay, and operates on a ‘friendly’ metering service – meaning your supply won’t be cut off during weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Their smart energy prepayment tariff provides competitive gas and electricity prices to all their prepay customers, with no additional installation charge on their easy to use smart meters. Their company ethos is that prepay customers should not have to pay more for their energy than other customers, with focus on delivering their competitive prices alongside great customer service.
Other tariffs available include;
- Energy saver – for customers who prefer to be billed monthly and pay via direct debit. This is their mid-range tariff and their cheapest non-prepayment option, which does not include smart metering technology
- Standard – their basic rate tariff for gas and electricity, billed monthly with cash or cheque payments which does not include their smart metering technology
We compare lots of energy providers, including Utilita Energy Ltd. Whatever you’re looking for from your gas and electricity supplier, with Confused.com you can find the best deal quickly and simply. On average, 10% of our customers save [$energy-savings] on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)