Why choose First Utility gas & electricity?
- iSave everyday tariff offers perfect balance of certainty and flexibility
- Monitor online your daily gas and electricity usage
- Choose from four different tariffs
First Utility gas & electricity: facts
- First Utility is based in Warwick and has been around since 1994
- First Utility is the largest independent energy supplier outside of the “big six” firms
- First company to put smart meters into UK homes
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK, and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, it is committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs, helping customers use less energy through the use of innovative technology and campaigning for industry change.
By challenging, rather than accepting, the status quo First Utility has become the UK's largest independent energy supplier. By campaigning for positive change in the industry, whether it's to make switching faster and easier or to make sure that the archaic structures of the wholesale market don't mean that consumers pay too much and big companies make too much. First Utility believes that with meaningful change we can help get consumers a better deal.