Why choose First Utility gas and electricity?
- iSave everyday tariff offers perfect balance of certainty and flexibility
- Monitor online your daily gas and electricity usage
- Choose from four different tariffs
First Utility gas and electricity: facts
- First Utility is based in Warwick and has been around since 1994
- First Utility is the largest independent energy supplier outside of the “big six” firms
- First company to put smart meters into UK homes
First Utility Ltd is the Uk's largest independent energy supplier and is focused on saving its customers money on their energy spend through cheaper tariffs and helping customers consume less.
Founded in 2008 with energy efficiency at its core, First Utility was the first UK energy supplier to offer smart meters to all of its customers. In 2012 the company launched my:energy, an online analytics service which provides consumers with personalised information regarding their energy usage, together with comparisons to similar households and tailored energy conservation plans.
Today, First Utility has more than 190,000 customers and continues to innovate in the development of competitive energy tariffs, online services, next generation smart meters and behavioural insight tools. First Utility also offers a very compelling Price Promise* on it's iSave Everyday tariff that guarantees to be cheaper than the Big Six standard tariffs.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £350 (April'13 - June '13)