Why choose First Utility gas and electricity?
- Get a free smart meter and say goodbye to estimated billing
- Monitor online your daily gas and electricity usage
- Choose from four different tariffs
First Utility gas and electricity: facts
- First Utility is based in Warwick and has been around since 1994
- First Utility is the largest independent energy supplier outside of the “big six” firms
- First company to put smart meters into UK homes
Established energy provider First Utility is dedicated to a simple and effective gas and electricity service.
First Utility smart meters take automatic daily readings of your energy usage and send the information electronically to the First Utility offices. As a result customers receive 100% accurate billing. They can also monitor their usage online.
First Utility's aim is to help consumers understand their daily energy usage so that they can make small changes in their habits that will help them save energy and money. By being able to see their daily consumption, consumers can really see the results of their efforts to be energy efficient.
We compare tarrifs from all the UK's energy providers, including First Utility. Whatever you need from your gas and electricity supplier, we can help. On average, 10% of our customers save at least £401 on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs.*
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved at least £401 between November 2012 and January 2013.