Gas prices with Confused.com
Staying with the same supplier year-on-year doesn't necessarily mean you'll be on their best rates.
Suppliers regularly introduce new tariffs, so even if you were on their most competitive tariff when you originally switched, that doesn't mean you're on their best tariff now. That's why it's worth checking regularly to make sure you're getting the right deal for you by comparing the entire energy market with us.
Why you might want to change suppliers?
There are many reasons you might want to change who supplies your gas, such as:
- To save money - switch to a more competitive tariff or to help prevent future price-rises (with a fixed tariff)
- Environmental - you might want to opt for a greener supplier
- Customer service - you might be looking for a supplier that has a better reputation for customer service
To see what your options are, simply 'Get a quote', fill out one simple form and we'll do all the legwork and bring you a range of prices.
Why compare with Confused.com for gas prices?
You only need to enter your details once for us to search for cheap gas prices from many providers like British Gas, E.ON, npower, Scottish and Southern Energy, Scottish Power, EDF Energy and more on your behalf. And since we compare the whole market, you can rest easy knowing that no suppliers are left out.
- No cost to use our search engine
- 96% of users would recommend us*
- Search big brand names
- Faster than getting individual quotes
- We search the whole market
* Research conducted by Confused.com. Out of 645 respondents, 96.27% said they would recommend Confused.com to a friend (April - June 2014).
Confused.com gas & electricity comparison service provided by Energylinx - Registered Address: Hilton House, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3SA