Why choose Sky TV
- Sky TV starts at just £21.50 (+ line rental of £14.50) per month, with access to up to 40 channels
- Personalise your package by upgrading it to get more movies, sport or HD channels
- All Sky boxes are now HD ready and can pause, rewind and record live TV
Sky TV facts
- Watch different channels in multiple rooms, at just £10.25 extra per room per month with Sky multi-room
- Sky gives you on-demand access to a huge variety of TV at no extra monthly cost
- Additional 3D programming available as well as all your favourite TV on the go via your PC, smartphone or tablet device
Sky has long been a market leader in providing great home entertainment throughout the UK. Using satellite technology to reach 98% of the country, their entry TV package, Sky Entertainment, comes with 40 of their most popular channels, and is easily upgraded to Sky Entertainment Extra, which provides over 90 channels of news, lifestyle, kids, drama, documentary and music shows.
A world of entertainment at your fingertips – start with a Sky Entertainment or Entertainment Extra package, then expand it with access to dozens of movies and Sports channels as you wish. You control what packages you pay for, so you never pay for TV you don’t watch. Couple this with additional HD, 3D, on demand and SkyGo options, and you’ll have a TV package to suit the whole family.