With weekly insurance, you can enjoy all the benefits of a temporary insurance policy:
- Insurance from 1 to 12 weeks (policies can range from 1 to 84 days)
- Arrange insurance up to 30 days ahead
- Protect existing no claims bonus
- Instant comprehensive cover
- Third party cover for driving in Europe
- Avoid lengthy contracts
To get a quote, you'll need to make sure you've got the following information at hand:
- The date and time you'd like cover to begin
- Personal details (driving licence, address etc.)
- Reason for cover (test drive, borrowing a car etc.)
- Details of the car or van you'd like to insure
Our Partners at Safely Insured can help find you a good deal, and offer you tailored car insurance quickly and easily. Go ahead and get a quote for weekly car insurance.
- Moving home and need to borrow a car or van for a week
- Use of a car while yours is being repaired
- Borrowing a car for a week-long holiday
- Working away from home for a week
- Looking after a friend or relative's car
Whatever your reason, as long as you have the vehicle owner's permission, weekly insurance can provide a handy alternative to a 12-month policy. It provides you with cover as and when you need it.
If you’re looking for cover for less than a week, take a look at one day car insurance where you can find cover starting from just 24 hours.
If you’re looking for longer cover but still want flexibility, pay as you go car insurance might be a good option for you. It gives you’re the freedom and control to only pay for the miles you drive, rather than buying a standard 12-month car insurance policy.