With weekly insurance, you can enjoy all the benefits of a temporary insurance policy:
- Insurance from 1 to 4 weeks (policies can range from 1 hour to 28 days)
- The option to arrange insurance up to 28 days ahead
- Protect existing no claims bonus
- Instant comprehensive cover
- Avoid lengthy contracts
To get a quote, you'll need to make sure you've got the following information at hand:
- Details of the car or van you'd like to insure
- How long you'd like cover for
- The date and time you'd like cover to begin
- Some personal details such as your driving licence number and your address
Our Partners at Tempcover can help find you a good deal, and offer you tailored car insurance quickly and easily. Go ahead and get a quote for weekly car insurance.
- Moving home and need to borrow a car or van for a week
- Wanting to use of a car while yours is being repaired
- Borrowing a car for a week-long holiday
- Working away from home for a week
- Looking after a friend or relative's car
Whatever your reason, as long as you have the vehicle owner's permission, weekly insurance can provide a handy alternative to a 12-month policy. It provides you with cover as and when you need it.
If you’re looking for cover for less than a week, cover starts from just one hour. Take a look at one day car insurance to find out more about options for daily car insurance.
If you’re looking for longer cover but still want flexibility, pay-as-you-go car insurance might be a good option for you. It gives you the freedom and control to only pay for the miles you drive, rather than buying a standard 12-month car insurance policy.