With weekly insurance, you can enjoy all the benefits of a temporary insurance policy:
- Insurance from 1 to 12 weeks (policies can range from 1 to 84 days)
- Arrange insurance up to 30 days ahead
- Protect existing no claims bonus
- Instant comprehensive cover
- Basic cover for driving in Europe
- Optional comprehensive cover for driving in Europe
- Avoid lengthy contracts
To go ahead and get a quote, you'll need to make sure you've got some important bits of information at hand:
- Details about you (your licence, address etc.)
- The date and time you'd like cover to begin
- Details of the car or van you'd like to insure
Once you're ready, you can go ahead and click the 'Get a quote' button at the top of the page to begin.
If there’s a great deal out there, we’ll help you find it. We show your tailored car insurance offers in a clear way so you can choose the best fit with ease.
With our partners at Safely Insured, a quote can be processed and accepted by you in minutes. We think you’ll be surprised at how quick and easy it is to get the temporary car insurance cover you need.
- Moving home and need to borrow a car or van for a week
- Use of a car whilst yours is being repaired
- Borrowing a car for a week long holiday
- Working away from home for a week
- Looking after a friend or relatives car
- Making the most of the nice weather in your convertible
If you're interested in how a longer third party only, third party or comprehensive policy stacks up against a weekly policy, why not visit our main car insurance page and start there.