Switching your gas and electricity supplier(s) might seem like a big decision, but Confused.com can do the lion’s share of the work for you by searching the energy market to find you the best deal - which could save you as much as at least £401*! Not bad, eh?
With all these rising energy prices there’s never been a better time to shop around for the cheapest gas and electricity supplier to suit your needs.
Go here to compare gas and electricity suppliers
If you’ve never switched gas and electricity suppliers before, haven’t switched for a while or if you still pay your bills annually or quarterly instead of by monthly direct debit, then the chances are that you could save money!
You can switch energy suppliers as often as you like and you won’t need new pipes, cables or meters. Confused.com searches all energy suppliers’ prices (for free) to find you the best deal and you’ll be under no obligation to choose a new supplier.
This buyers guide is aimed at answering any questions you might have about changing your energy supply.
- Why switch your gas and electricity suppliers?
- Get the cheapest deal from energy suppliers
- The energy supply switching process – how does it all work?
- Why use Confused.com to compare and switch energy suppliers?
- What you can do to reduce your gas and electricity usage
- Eco-friendly energy and carbon offset
- Jargon buster
- What is Economy 7, and is it for you?
**10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved at least £401 between November 2012 and January 2013.
Find out more about gas & electricity