1. Motormate by Confused.com is provided by Inspop.com Limited, trading as ‘Confused.com’, registered in England and Wales (Registration number 03857130), with the registered address at: Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3AL. Inspop.com Limited complies with and is registered under the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
2. By installing MotorMate by Confused.com you are agreeing that you have read, understood and will comply with these terms and conditions and use of the data.
3. MotorMate by Confused.com uses certain information gathered by your handset about your journey including (but not limited to) speed, acceleration, braking and cornering. This information may be used by Confused.com and passed to certain insurers to assess your driving behaviour and provide a discounted motor insurance premium based on that information at their discretion.
4. Confused.com will present information on your driving behaviour in the form of a score. These scores will be displayed on your handset as a summary of your journey.
5. Confused.com may provide offers and deals for MotorMate by Confused.com related products and services from time to time. By installing MotorMate by Confused.com, you agree to be contacted by Confused.com via the email address provided. Confused.com reserves the right to amend or remove these offers and deals at any time. To unsubscribe from any Confused.com marketing, please send an email to email@example.com or follow the ‘unsubscribe’ process in each communication.
6. The data gathered by your handset is your own personal data. By installing the app you are giving us permission to use this personal data to record your journey and associated information to determine your driving behaviour. You should not use the Motormate by Confused.com app if you are not driving the car.We will retain your data for a period of 12 months following last use.
7. MotorMate by Confused.com uses GPS data to locate your device and GPRS data to transmit information. You should be aware that this transmission is subject to your agreement with your network provider and Confused.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any network fees or any other associated costs.
9. Transmitting and receiving data can impact the life of your device battery.
10. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
11. Using a mobile phone or other portable device whilst driving is dangerous. MotorMate by Confused.com should be enabled before you start your journey and ended once your journey has been completed.
Promoter and Data Controller is Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL