Why choose Scottish Provident life insurance?
- Guaranteed insurability option (the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting, subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
Scottish Provident life insurance: facts
- Scottish Provident paid £49 million in claims in 2009
- They won 3 Defaqto insurance awards in 2010
- Scottish Provident is a division of the Royal London Group
Scottish Provident life insurance has won many awards including Defaqto awards. Scottish Provident is an innovative company who are always striving to improve their insurance products.
Remember, buying direct is not always cheaper – you could get a better deal with Confused.com.