Why choose Bright Grey life insurance?
- Guaranteed insurability option (the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting, (subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Instant cover for mortgage related policies during application assessment (subject to certain terms & conditions)
Bright Grey life insurance: facts
- Part of Royal London Group, with 140 years’ experience
- Royal London is largest mutual life and pensions provider in the UK
- 3.4 million customers in the UK
Bright Grey was set up in 2003 by Royal London as a new, modern protection specialist designed to match changing lifestyles.
Bright Grey through Confused.com gives you a number of options, including a level or decreasing lump sum. Joint cover is also available.
Remember, buying direct is not always cheaper – you could get a better deal with Confused.com.