Why choose Post Office car insurance?
- 24-hour claims helpline
- 3 year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
- RAC UK breakdown free for the first 12 months (T&C's apply)
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Post Office car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 131 companies, including Post Office.
Post Office car insurance: facts
- Raised over £2m for Children in Need
- Over 11,000 Post Office branches across the UK
- Established over 370 years ago
The Post Office was originally established in 1643 and by the mid-nineteenth century there were a total of four Post Offices set up around London. These days, there are over 11,000 branches across the UK and 99.7% of homes are within 3 miles of a Post Office.
Administered by BISL Limited, the Post Office monitor their own panel of top car insurers, looking for the price to suit you, as well as offering a range of great services with their comprehensive cover, including:
- Courtesy car (T&C's apply)
- Windscreen cover
- Up to 60 days' cover for driving in the EU
- Factory fitted audio cover
- UK RAC breakdown included for the first 12 months for under 50's
- 3 years' guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
Post Office car insurance allows you to tailor your policy to suit your needs with various add-on options available, including Keycare cover, legal expenses protection and EU breakdown cover with the RAC.