One day car insurance kept simple
With temporary cover you can enjoy the benefits of:
- No long-term contracts
- Cover from 1 to 28 days
- Insurance as and when you need it
- Comprehensive cover
- Basic cover for driving in Europe
- Arrange cover instantly
While annual policies are usually the most popular types of policy, there are lots of reasons why you might need car insurance daily or for just one day, but you could be covered for...
- Borrowing a friend’s car for a short trip
- Using your friend's car to help move your belongings to a new home
- Visiting friends or family
- Blowing off the cobwebs from your classic car
- Collecting large items like furniture or white goods you've bought
- Taking a car out for a test drive
- An emergency where you need to borrow someone's car
To find out more about short term, temporary or daily car insurance, head over to our temporary insurance page or take a look at our guide.
If you're ready to get a quote, you'll need a few basic bits of information at hand to speed up the process:
- Details of your licence and driving history
- Your name and address
- The car you'd like to insure
- The date and time you'd like the cover to start
To go ahead and get a quote for daily or one day insurance, click on the 'Get a quote' button below to begin.
Get a quote