Provident Insurance policy details
Provident car insurance only offer comprehensive cover to their customers. Their cover includes a wide range of features as standard. With a policy from Provident Insurance, you will get:
- Cover for loss of or damage to your car caused by accident or malicious damage; fire; theft or attempted theft.
- Use of a courtesy car, if your vehicle is being repaired through their approved repairer network.
- Comprehensive cover for up to 90 days when you're driving in the EU.
- Uninsured driver protection if you are involved in an accident that is not your fault and the person responsible can be traced.
- Windscreen repair or replacement though excesses are applicable when making a claim
- A lifetime guarantee on any repairs from a Provident Insurance approved repairer whilst you own the vehicle.
- Up to £1,000 for replacement locks, if your keys are lost or stolen.
- Provident offers cover up to £1,000 for replacement locks, if your keys are lost or stolen.
- Up to £100 per person for onward travel or overnight accommodation if your car isn’t roadworthy after an accident, and you can’t complete your journey.
You can also purchase optional additional covers. These give you extra protection on top of your car insurance cover. These include Breakdown cover, Motor Legal Protection cover, Replacement Car cover and No Claims Bonus Protection.
Provident offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.