Why choose Performance Direct car insurance?
- Cover for specialist cars including classic, prestige and sports vehicles
- UK call centre with 24/7 claims helpline
- Flexible payment plans, including monthly instalments
Performance Direct car insurance: facts
- Performance Direct are one of the UK's leading insurance brokers
- A family owned business employing over 135 fully trained insurance specialists
- The company is based in Romford, Essex
Established in 1995 by Grove & Dean Ltd, Performance Direct have been helping clients insure a variety of vehicles including sports, performance, import, classic and modified cars since its foundation. They search a large panel of underwriters to get you their most competitive price and have continued to grow the business, while still remaining a family-run company.
Their UK call centres are staffed with knowledgeable car enthusiasts and are open 7 days a week. Performance Direct also operate a dedicated 24-hour claims service, used by thousands of customers and open 365 days a year.
Comprehensive policies come with some great benefits as standard, including:
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
- Cover for driving in the EU
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cove
You can also add legal cover and choose from three different levels of breakdown cover to add to your policy.