Why choose Lancaster car insurance?
- UK Call Centre with a 24/7 Claims Helpline
- 30 years specialist insurance knowledge
- Car club member discounts available
Lancaster car insurance: facts
- Founded in 1984 as part of the MG Owners Club
- Specialists in arranging classic car insurance
- Enthusiastic about car clubs, motor shows and events
Lancaster Insurance Services was established in 1984, originally as the insurance arm of the MG Owners Club. Lancaster Insurance has grown to offer a great range of schemes able to arrange cover for classic cars as well as a diverse range of other specialist vehicles such as: 4x4 vehicles, kit cars, performance vehicles, motorhomes and more.
In December 2013, Lancaster Insurance Services was acquired by Markerstudy. This acquisition has led to the further development of our panel of insurers, allowing them to closely monitor prices to ensure they offer you the best price they can.
You can protect your no claims bonus, choose from two different levels of breakdown cover and add legal cover as optional extras. If you don't want the extra cost, Lancaster still offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover, including:
- Up to 90 days' EU cover
- Personal effects and audio cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)