Why choose Lloyds Bank car insurance?
- Call centres open 7 days a week - including Bank Holidays
- 3 year guarantee on repairs through approved garages
- Six different levels of RAC breakdown to choose from as an extra
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Lloyds Bank car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including Lloyds Bank.
Lloyds Bank car insurance: facts
- Arranged and administered by BISL Limited
- Underwritten by a panel of the UK's top insurers
- Lloyds Bank was originally founded in 1765
In 1765, Sampson Lloyd II, John Taylor and their two sons invested £2,000 each to set up 'Taylors and Lloyds' of Birmingham. Since then, Lloyds Bank has grown to become a household name in banking. In 1822, Lloyds Bank introduced the beehive as their symbol, epitomising thrift and industry.
Lloyds Bank now have a successful car insurance product, arranged and administered by BISL Limited as part of the BGL Group. BGL employ over 3,000 staff and insure over 7 million customers across the UK. Lloyds Bank's call centres are open 7 days a week (including bank holidays) and their insurance is underwritten by a panel of the UK's top insurers so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
Comprehensive cover with Lloyds Bank comes with some of the following benefits as standard:
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Up to 60 days' EU cover
- Personal effects cover up to £100
Or you can choose from six different levels of breakdown cover and legal protection up to £100,000 as optional extras.