Why choose Lancaster car insurance?
- Up to 65% introductory discount
- Classic Car Club member discounts
- Two levels of breakdown cover to choose from as an extra
Lancaster car insurance: facts
- Founded in 1984 as part of the MG Owners Club
- Specialists in classic cars
- Sponsors of classic car shows across the UK
Lancaster were originally the insurance division of the 'MG Owners Club', offering car insurance to members. In 1989, they realised that there was a wider demand for car insurance that is tailored to classic cars and so Lancaster Insurance was born.
Since their launch, Lancaster have sponsored several classic car shows, including the 'Classic Motor Show' and 'Classic and Sports Car Club Awards'. They moved to their own offices in Cambridge in 1996 and have continued to grow into one the UK's largest classic car insurers.
The car insurance team at Lancaster pride themselves on quality insurance, expertise and excellent service. They consult a carefully selected panel of insurers to find you their best deal. Whether you've got a classic car you take just out on weekends or a car used for weddings, Lancaster will be able to get you the cover that you need.
You can protect your no claims bonus, choose from two different levels of breakdown cover and add legal cover as optional extras. If you don't want the extra cost, Lancaster still offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover, including:
- Up to 90 days' EU cover
- Personal effects and audio cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)