Why choose Key Worker Insure car insurance?
- Breakdown cover available as an extra
- Discounts available for emergency services workers, armed forces, NHS and more
- Discounts also available for direct family members
Key Worker Insure car insurance: facts
- Key Worker Insure was founded by ex-HM forces staff
- Founding staff collectively have over 10 years' experience within the sector
- Customers can make direct contact with the managing director
John Tansley founded Key Worker Insure after serving in the HM forces and frontline 999 services. Their call centres understand the security clearance, experience and skills needed to work in the public sector and armed forces and take this into account when offering competitive premiums.
Key Worker Insure cover emergency services workers, armed forces, public sector, NHS, UK research and defence sector personnel. Their board of directors hold over 60 years' experience in insurance and know the lingo involved in your job and the niche insurance that is needed to go with it.
Comprehensive policies include the following benefits as standard:
- Courtesy car (T&C's apply)
- Personal accident cover
- Personal effects cover up to £100
- EU cover
You can also add legal expenses protection and breakdown cover as optional extras.